Dr. Yang was raised in Vancouver, Canada. He graduated magna cum laude from Amherst College in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Neuroscience. He spent two years in the Neuroplasticity Laboratory at Harvard Medical School working on clinical MRI and behavioral research. He then earned his medical degree from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in 2011 and completed his general surgery residency at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Medical Center in 2017. Dr. Yang went on to complete a fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the University of South Florida in 2019. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Surgeons, and the Society for Vascular Surgery. Dr. Yang is board certified in general surgery and board eligible in vascular surgery. He focuses his practice on vascular surgery.
• Carotid Endarterectomy • TransCarotid Artery Revascularization (TCAR) • Carotid Artery Stenting
• Open Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair • Endovascular Thoracic and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair • Aortobifemoral Bypass
• Minimally Invasive Endovascular Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease: Angioplasty, Stenting • Lower Extremity Bypass/Peripheral Arterial Bypass • Treatment of Arterial Leg and Foot Ulcers • Lower Extremity Amputation
• Radiofrequency Ablation (RF Closure) • VenaSeal Ablation • Vein Ligation, Phlebectomy, Sclerotherapy • Treatment of Diabetic Ulcers
• Arteriovenous Fistulas and Grafts • Tunneled Catheter and Port Placements • Peritoneal Dialysis Catheters